Right repair, reliably fixed
We’ve been having a long hard look at the way we deal with repairs and maintenance, to see how we can improve efficiency and our service to you, our residents.
Through feedback from surveys, visits, complaints and compliments, you’ve told us what is important to you. Here are a few of your comments:
- Make it easy for me to report a repair
- Say it once
- Keep me updated, start to finish
- Arrange convenient appointments
- Know me, know my property
- Give clear and consistent messages
- Keep it fixed/right first time/ fixed reliably
- Give me confidence in ‘you know what you are doing’
- Check work/quality
- You act as one organisation
- Tell me upfront if I need to pay.
We’ve used this feedback to shape our service - take a look at our new repairs pages to find out more! We’ve also produced some handy ‘how to…’ videos for advice on some common issues that you’re responsible for. We’ll be producing more of these soon so keep checking back.
It’s important that you familiarise yourself with your responsibilities as a resident, and our responsibilities as a landlord. So before you make a call or send an email, check your tenancy agreement to see if it’s something we can help you with.
And as always, if you need to report a repair to us, log in to your account.