Buildings insurance

We’re usually responsible for your buildings insurance if:

You pay for your share of the buildings insurance every month as part of your service charge. You'll need to arrange your own contents insurance to cover personal possessions.

What does the buildings insurance cover?

For more information on what the policy covers, including the policy excess and contact details, please click on the link below:

Summary of cover for leaseholders and shared owners


Summary of cover for managed properties

How to make a claim

If you are a leaseholder or shared owner, you can contact Zurich Municipal direct to make a building insurance claim.

To make a claim with Zurich, call: 0800 335500, quoting reference number: JHA-22S517-0013

If there is any damage to the communal areas for which LiveWest has responsibility, please contact us and we will deal with any claims.