Contents insurance

LiveWest - A home for everyone - My Home contents insurance scheme

Please note that personal contents are not covered under our insurance, we recommend that you take out your own contents insurance. We can help you get home contents insurance easily and at a price that's affordable, as we all know things sometimes go wrong when we least expect them to.

With a scheme called My Home (arranged in partnership with the National Housing Federation for our residents), you can protect your belongings and gain peace of mind, knowing that if the unexpected happens you have cover.

Taking out an insurance policy can cover loss or damage to your belongings by fire, theft or water. Insurance can also cover interior decoration within the home and broken glass which we do not replace. If a pipe bursts, we will normally only be responsible for repairing the burst pipe and not for any damage to your belongings or interior decoration. 

My Home contents insurance offers:

flexible regular pay-as-you-go payment options

a no-fuss, quick and easy application process, either by post or over the phone

no excess which means you don’t pay the first part of the claim

cover against theft, water and fire damage and damage to internal decorations

cover against accidental damage to sanitary fixtures such as toilets and wash basins

cover for external glazing which you are legally responsible for

cover for lost or stolen keys and also freezer contents.

With My Home, you can protect your belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens, view 10 reasons why to choose My Home contents insurance with the National Housing Federation here.

Visit the My Home website to find out more or call 0345 337 2463 or 01628 586 189.