Our Homeownership team
We provide services to over 6,000 homeowners. Our Homeownership team will be happy to help should you have any questions.
Our Homeownership team can:
- Help you with queries about your lease or freehold transfer.
- Provide information about the services you receive.
- Answer queries about rent, service charges or other charges.
- Provide legal information packs when you are selling.
- Advise and progress matters relating to extending your lease
- Help with applications for shared ownership remortgages and changes of ownership.
- Deal with requests to make alterations or improvements to your home.
Use our easy postcode search tool to find out who our homeownership officer is in your area.
If you have any questions you can contact our homeownership team on 0300 123 8080 or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a shared owner, your lease or freehold transfer explains our joint responsibilities.
As a shared owner or leaseholder, you may need our permission to make improvements or alterations to your home.
Find out more about what you pay for and how these charges are calculated.
You can sell your shared ownership home at any time. Find out how to sell your shared ownership home.
As a shared owner, you are able to buy more shares in your home. This is called staircasing. Find out how you could buy up to 100% of your shared ownership home.
FAQs for homeowners about External Wall System (EWS1) forms.